Saturday, 17 July 2010

More celebrations



I spotted at least ONE of you at graduation on Thursday - congratulations Tabi! I hope you enjoyed your day and that others of you graduating this summer have enjoyed your successes too. Last Friday (16th July) was the 28th Anniversary of the day I graduated in the same Hall with my first degree (B.A.) and I processed on Friday as well as my own little celebration but some minor celebrity turned up and hogged all the limelight.



Seriously, he was honoured for a good number of achievements, not only in broadcasting and charity work but also for his books and for the enhanced reputation he has given the University when his merry band of helpers, the TOGS, come to Leicester each year for a convention.
























We don't hold a graduation as such for the PGCE but instead have a Valediction at the end of the year where each subject group presents a summary of their year in whatever form they prefer. This year's mathematics group came up with a little performance which you can find on YouTube if you search for "3 Lines - 2010 PGCE Maths Leicester University "

'








No comments:

Post a Comment